AirRider Indoor Skydiving is the simulation of an actual outdoor skydive at 14,000 feet. Our circular all-glass wind tunnel creates a cushion of air and allows a flyer to become airborne when they enter the wind chamber, all within the arm’s reach of our internationally-trained instructors. All this is conducted in a safe and controlled environment, so come join us for some fun in the air!
We are open 10am – 10pm daily with first flight check-in at 11am and last flight check-in at 9pm. We run a session every hour.
Most people can fly at AirRider if they are generally fit and healthy, however, there are some restrictions below.
- 3 years old and above
- Not Pregnant
- Not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
- Under 105kg if under 180cm, under 115kg if over 180cm
- Not wearing a hard plaster cast
- Does not suffer from any neck, back or heart conditions
- Has not previously suffered a dislocated a shoulder
- Has signed our terms & conditions waiver form
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not adhering to COV-19 SOPs
What to Bring:
All you need to bring with you is mask, closed-in-laced up shoes and wear comfortable clothes. We will provide all the necessary equipment. We will pop a jumpsuit over your clothes. You will need to remove any loose items when you arrive, so leave any valuables at home or put them in one of our secure lockers.
- All flyers must arrive at our facility 1 hour prior for check in, waiver signing, a brief training session, and gear up our standard flight equipment. The entire process for one session can take up 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Minimum Group Size Per Time: 1 Person
- Maximum Group Size Per Time: 16 Person