Give your kids the best playtime experience at kidzooona in Klang Valley! This all-you-can-play discovery learning centre provides a unique educational play experience for children. Located at the heart of Klang Valley, this concept park is a bright spot amidst the hustle and bust of the city. Inspired from Japanese daycares, kidzooona's hands-on approach and innovative games make learning fun and exciting. Let your kids learn how to socialise and watch as their physical and mental abilities develop naturally. Parents can also join in, providing a chance for families to bond over activities. Free shoe lockers are provided and, if you'd rather relax, there is a comfortable sitting area for parents or guardians. Perfect for kids of all ages, kidzooona is a must-visit place for your next family day. Book now for an unforgettable weekend entertainment!
Spend an exciting day out with the kids at kidzooona in Klang Valley! This conceptual theme park is filled with fun activities and exciting attractions perfect for kids of all ages. At kidzooona, kids experience an unique educational play where they learn and play at the same time. Bond with your kids as you all try the sliders, air-bouncers, ball pools, paper towns and make believe stations. Continue the adventure at Klang Valley’s, where exciting adventures await!
Hygiene control and precautionary measures
● MySejahtera check-ins.
● You must pass by the temperature screening station before entering the premises.
● Daily and frequent sanitisation of facilities.
● Visitors are encouraged to use hand sanitisers available throughout the premises.
● Visitors are strictly required to wear face masks.
● There will be supervised 1-meter social distancing.
● There will be a limit to the number of visitors in the playground at a time (including adults).
● 1 child + 1 guardian only at each play area. No grouping or gathering.
● Child Ticket: Age 12 months & 1 day -12 years old and a height of 0cm-135cm.
● Parents are allowed to enter and stay in the park for free.
● Children ages 12 months below can enter free-of-charge.
● Re-entry to the venue is permitted. Show your ticket/wristband/stamp upon re-entry at the entrance.
● Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
● You are required to wear socks in the playground at all times. You can purchase them directly at the park (MYR4 per adult and MYR3 per child).
● Children who are suffering from flu, cough, colds, skin disease or are afflicted by other infectious diseases and/or injuries are requested to postpone their visit to the park until they are completely well.
● Please note you will have to purchase a weekend priced ticket if you are visiting the attraction on weekdays (Mondays-Fridays) that are Public Holidays.