See Kuala Lumpur's best sights and attractions with one pass that lets you visit each one at your own pace. This KL Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass allows you to get on the hop-on, hop-off bus for 24-hours and ride it as it stops at some of the best places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, such as Aquaria, Karyaneka, Chinatown, the dazzling Central Market, Little India, The National Museum, Bird Park and so much more. You get to choose where you want to stop and explore by simply hopping off the bus when you've reached your desired area. And then, after you're done exploring, just hop back onto the next bus that arrives and continue on your sightseeing journey. You can get a pass for 1-day, so you can make sure you choose a schedule that fits your needs best. It's one of the best ways to get around Kuala Lumpur to see the sights!
COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs):
● Guests are urged to comply with the SOPs; wear face masks, practice good personal hygiene and social distancing whenever possible.
● Any guest whose body temperature is 37.5⁰C or higher, or not wearing a mask, will not be allowed to enter the premises
● Routes may change due to weather or traffic conditions
● The time will start upon exchanging your voucher for a physical ticket at the redemption location. For example, if you redeem and start your 24-hour pass at 3:00pm today, it will be valid until 3:00pm tomorrow
● Children 12 below must be accompanied by a paying adult
● Children 4 below can join this activity free-of-charge
● Due to the latest Movement Control Order (MCO) implementation, this attraction has paused its operational services since 1 June 2021 until further notice