Discover the thriving marine life at the Aquaria Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) in Malaysia, a 10-minute walking distance from one of the infamous buildings in the world, the Petronas Twin Towers. With over 5,000 exhibits of sea and land creatures to visit, the vast aquarium offers a day of exciting activities for everyone. Journey through the 90-meter transparent underwater tunnel where hundreds of fishes, sharks, stingrays and more, surround you from everywhere you look. Witness the creatures in their natural habitat and get the chance to interact with starfishes and sea cucumbers at the Gene Pool. Do not miss out on the signature feeding shows scheduled throughout the day, where professional staff members will tell you all about their feeding habits.
● Please refer https://aquariaklcc.com/feeding-time/.
● To ensure the safety of every customer, the venue has restricted the number of visitos to 400-pax (max) at a time, to prevent crowding.
● Visitors are suggested to plan their visitation to venue performing their bookings here; https://aquariaklcc.com/slot-booking/.
● Priority will be given to visitors that has made their bookings pre-visitation.
● Get in touch directly with them to book other programmes that includes Sleep with Sharks, Cage Rage and Dive with Sharks.