• Bad weather conditions like a thunderstorm and heavy rain, you can make a cancellation and get a refund. The journey will still go on if it's only a shower. Captain will decide based on the weather condition.
• You can request for cancellation or refund based on a valid reason like MCO or accidents.
• Cancellation and refund is on a case-by-case basis.
• You can request for cancellation or refund at least more than 7 days before departure. Starting from 7 days before your travel, you cannot request for cancellation and refund.
• You cannot request for refund or change of date if it rains during the cruise.
Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed. Cancellations or changes will not be accepted.