● Voucher to be printed out and presented to ticketing counter for redemption.
● Applicable for Malaysian and Singaporean only.
● Voucher is only valid as per the entrance date stated.
● Purchase must be made a minimum one (1) day in advance before the date of admission to Safari & Water Theme Park
● Safari operating hours 10:00am to 5:00pm.
● Water Theme Park operating hours 10;00am to 6:00pm.
● Safari & Water Theme Park redemption time 9:30am to 4:30pm.
● Purchased ticket will be valid until Friday, December 31, 2021.
● All visitors are to be fully vaccinated. Children below the age of 18 years old who are not vaccinated are to be accompanied by fully vaccinated parents
● All visitors are required to obey the dress code displayed at the pools and water slides.
● Please obey all instructions given by lifeguards or attendants or any authorized personnel for your own safety.
● Bather must shower before entering the pools & water slides.
● No person suffering from any infection or contagious disease may use the pools and water slides.
● No person who is offensively unclean or under the influence of liquor or tranquillizing drugs may use the pools and water slides.
● Pregnant women and people with a heart condition or black trouble should not use the slides.
● Smoking, refreshment, food and types of containers are not allowed 3 meters from the edge of the pools and the water slide area.
● Running, plunging and, rough play are not permitted.
● Boys of 4 years old and above shall not be allowed in the women's changing room.
● Guest shall not temper with fitting equipment or machinery of any kind in connection with or in the area of the theme park or other ancillary (supporting) facilities.
● Guests are advised to leave the pools during thunderstorms or electrical failure and shall do so if requested by the lifeguards/attendants or any authorized personnel.
● Face masks, flippers and Styrofoam products are not permitted in the pools.
● The Management reserves the right to restrict or evict any person contravening the rules & regulations of A’Famosa Water Theme Park.
● In the event of continuous thunderstorms, all park’s facilities will not be operating for safety reasons. No refund of any kind will be allowed.
● The Management of A’Famosa Water Theme Park will not be liable for any injury, mishap or loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of its facilities (including the negligence of staff) in the park premises or vicinity.