It's a 50-minutes ride from Kuching city to Satang Island. You will first arrive at a local fishing village known as Telaga Air and embark on a longboat for 30 minutes crossing the South China Sea to Satang island. Enjoy the rest of the day relaxing on a white-sand beach, snorkelling and visiting the resting ground of the Green Turtles. A simple packed lunch is provided (not at a cafe). By late afternoon, embark on the same boat and take the coach to head back to Kuching city using the same route.
● Closed from November until February every year due to the Monsoon season
● Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults
● Children aged 3 and below join for free
● Extra fees apply for foreign language guide: German, Japanese, French
● All rates are applied for Malaysians and non-Malaysians and they are at nett price.