Imagine yourself floating up above the shimmering water while admiring the stunning seascapes of the Langkawi archipelago in complete safety. Are you excited to experience the excitement of parasailing in Langkawi and get a bird’s-eye view of the emerald green lake, the coconut fringed beaches, and the islands from the sky? We know it’s difficult to ignore the urge of taking a flight when you see so many parachutes in the sky at a place like Langkawi. With our high-tech, custom-built parasailing vessels, we assure a heart-pounding excitement awaits for water sports enthusiasts. Your safety is our top priority with the expertise of our trained captain and seasoned crew. You and your family or friends will enjoy it! Leave that in our safe hands! A winch-operated device allows you to reach altitudes of up to 500 feet. You will also take off and land directly onto and off the boat. You have the choice of remaining fully dry or requesting optional dips. Witness the spectacular view of the Andaman Sea and Paradise 101 while being protected by a wrangler and parasail safety devices. Without a doubt, your safety is our priority.
- A minimum of 50 kg for Single flyer and maximum of 250kg for Triple Flyer.
- If a flyer is lighter than 50kg, then they must fly as a double or triple.
- Additional price for accompanying guest on Sea Osprey boat: RM 100 per person
- Any child 8 years & above participating in parasailing must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operating hours: Open at 10am